Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My first post

My first post on this blog. Let me a explain a bit what it will be about. Ok, so:
-WoW
-WoW
And...
-WoW

Well yeah, now a bit more explained. I will be posting my own gold making tips and hints, farming guides/maps, new patch info/comments, Cataclysm updates, WoW payed-guide reviews and other stuff such as cool/funny youtube videos.

Please subscribe to my blog and comment on my posts :-)
Dominium

Tags: wow, world of warcraft, wow first post, wow district, wow blog
world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft world of warcraft

1 comment:

  1. Wow fans know one thing is that wow gold plays an important role in wow, but wow gold is difficult to get in the game. How to be rich in wow? How to get as much as wow gold as you can? Here, I would like to tell you the secret. If you have enough time and you don’t want to spend any real money in wow, you can get wow gold by yourself in the game. You can through mining to get ores. And then if you can make good use of the auction house in wow, you can sell ores and other materials in the auction house to get enough wow gold. And then you will be rich in the shortest time.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use vulgarisms.